We proactively earn you (or your clients) genuine, targeted & valuable links
You likely already know the value that Google places on quality, authoritative inbound links but our service doesn’t just help improve your search engine visibility, it can also help to drive direct traffic to your website, improve brand visibility and even generate leads and sales.
Why is quality so important?
Link quality has been an important factor in SEO ever since 2005/2006 when the Big Daddy update arrived. Fast forward to today and not only are high-volume, irrelevant and low-quality links ineffective they could potentially be harmful to your website.
Building quality links is really time intensive though and this is the problem we can solve. We’ve devised a highly-structured, easily scalable and highly-effective solution for building strong, relevant links to your website.
We offer a premium-quality guest posting solution that’s realistically priced and can be scaled according to your needs. We take care of the whole process for you:
- We research target blogs
- Each blog assessed for suitability using our proprietary quality scoring system
- We make contact and establish a relationship
- We research, brainstorm, identify and suggest topic ideas
- We source industry-specific writers
- Strict quality-control measures – each post is checked by two independent editors
- We liaise with the blogs to get each post published
Unlike some other ‘guest posting services’ all links we generate for you are editorially earned. We’re not getting you links from a blog network!
We are agency friendly
We love partnering with other SEO and online marketing agencies to offer a white-label and completely confidential guest posting solution to your clients. Get in touch to find out more.
Please get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss pricing with you. We charge per post and offer packages of 5,10, 20 & 50 as well as bespoke pricing for higher volumes. Similarly if you have a specific budget in mind we can also help you secure as many posts for that price as possible.
Pricing covers all research, content production and placement. We’re highly responsive so if you get in touch, we’ll come back to you with a price within 24 hours (we don’t like to be kept waiting either!)…Enquire Now
Why you shouldn’t do guest posting yourself
Guest posting is challenging. It is time consuming, difficult to get started with and can be a serious headache to manage.
You need to find the right blogs, come up with the content, write it yourself or find writers to do this for you, get the piece formatted correctly, get it sent off for approval, make any adjustments that are needed, send it back, chase up the blogger if they don’t post or there’s an error and then start over again for the next piece. All that adds up to a lot of time and hassle.
How we make it easy
Through experience and expertise we’ve refined the guest posting process to make it as scalable and cost effective as possible whilst maintaining quality and results.
Our dedicated team of researchers will prospect opportunities in your marketplace, and drawing on our experience in a wide range of industries, we contract one of our talented industry-specific writers to create the content. Our campaign managers will then proofread and quality check the piece before facilitating the process of getting it placed and making sure everything is as it should be.
Why choose us over other guest posting services?
We have a strong working relationship with 800+ of the finest, independent web publishers from nearly every niche imaginable. This enables us to secure placements on high-quality web properties in the US, UK, Australia & Canada (some of which work exclusively with us) in a much shorter timeframe. It’s not a “blog network”, we simply work with these website owners to bring them high-quality content from our portfolio of clients.
We always prospect and develop relationships with new websites for every single campaign in order to give us a fresh blend of new and existing links for you.
Tell me more about the benefits of guest posting
Guest posting is one of the few linkbuilding techniques that has longevity
Guest posting is a very attractive linkbuilding and promotional tactic.
- It’s natural – we’re helping you to editorially earn links
- It’s sustainable – completely ethical and a link opportunity with benefits beyond link equity
- You’ll attract visitors – build awareness for your business
- Social media benefits – tap into a closely related audience who might be interested in following you on Twitter or becoming a fan on Facebook.
- It’s a win-win-win situation – you earn a high quality link, the blog gets some great content and the reader gets some awesome fresh reading material
Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch in superfast time
If you’re making an order…we will get back to you with an order form where you can provide more detail regarding your requirements.
If you need more information;
For example you have a question or would like to see some sample posts, please use this form also.
Will I get links from sites like Mashable, TechCrunch etc?
Sorry, but no. Our guest posting service is a proactive way to gain strong links. We strive to deliver the best links and maximum brand exposure for you (we utilise a proprietary link quality scoring system), but content tends to get placed with more niche blogs.
Who writes the content?
We have an ever-increasing army of subject experts and talented writers waiting to create content for your business. We only use writers that are on our system and have been pre-vetted for quality and all have detailed knowledge of the area that they work in – we don’t work with ‘general’ writers.
Can you show me some examples?
We work confidentially for clients and as such can’t publicly disclose direct links to recent guest posts we’ve completed, but we are more than happy to highlight examples (where we’ve been express client permission) in private.
We’re happy to replace any links you’re unhappy with free of charge.
Please tell me more about the process
Our process is logical and quite straightforward, the way we execute is both innovative and market-leading so we can’t reveal full details of this however we are happy to give you this overview:
- Brainstorm- we understand your goals, assess your website to see what we have to work with in terms of topic areas and we brainstorm some loose content concepts.
- Prospecting – we research and compile a full outreach list using a variety of sources.
- Evaluation – our evaluation team will assess websites for their suitability, quality and link strength using our proprietary scoring system.
- Outreach – we make contact with website owners and pitch them the guest post ideas we’ve come up with.
- Writing – once we have agreement from bloggers we pass the assignment out to our specialist writing team. Our content managers make sure the right writers get the right projects so you’ll enjoy a much higher quality of content than many of the other ‘content agencies’ out there who just employ general writers.
- Quality Control – content goes through two layers of quality control to ensure it is unique, well written and actually enjoyable to read
- Facilitation – our outreach team will then facilitate the placement and publication of the article by liaising with the website owner or blogger.
What are the timescales?
We do our best to deliver orders speedily however as we are sure you will appreciate this isn’t a precise science since we are contacting website owners and in many cases constructing your campaign from scratch so this does take time.
- For orders below 50 posts we aim to deliver in approximately 30 days
- For larger orders over 50 posts we aim to deliver in no more than 60 days
- For complex or large orders we may need anything up to 90 days+ to complete the order
Posts will go live throughout this period of time and we can’t guarantee all links will be live by this point but we will endeavour to have all post opportunities lined up and awaiting publication by this time.
Why does it take so long? Please bear in mind that we are not a quick fix solution or a blog network vendor; we research your market, identify opportunities, build relationships, write content and facilitate the publication of said content. All this takes time and we aren’t in control of the websites we work with so we can’t guarantee publication by a set date.